Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh, Baby O!

I have been waiting oh-so-patiently for this post and I am finally excited to report that we are expecting our first little peanut in early November of this year!  Baby Orcutt is in the 19th week of development and weighs in at the following stats:
  • ±6 inches long
  • ±8.5 oz
  • Size of a large mango or large heirloom tomato
I almost feel bad saying this but the pregnancy has been a DREAM so far!  We had one bad week in the first trimester but otherwise this little one has been taking good care of me (isn't it supposed to be the other way around?).  I am starting to wonder if I was destined for this baby making business :)

A special "thank you!" goes out to some amazing friends who have been so supportive with my random "is this normal?" texts late at night, and to our family members who are all just as excited to welcome Baby O into the world this fall.  I will have much more to report moving forward (believe me, it's been painful waiting this long to share my excitement!) but for now...Yay!  We're prego!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your post! Congrats to you both, what an exciting time in your lives!!!