Friday, June 15, 2012

20th Week!

We are almost half way there!  Wow, it feels like so long ago we were at 5 weeks and ecstatic about the next few months, but so nervous that the next few weeks would move along safe and sound.  Fast forward and we are 5 months into this baby making project!  So exciting!

I read my weekly baby apps and daily updates pretty religiously.  This week one of the posts was for "Daddy's to be" and it suggested buying your wife flowers or chocolate to celebrate the half way mark.  But is it horrible that what I REALLY want is a tall glass of chilly Pilsner Urquell or a delicious Negra Modelo with a lime??

Alas, I know peanut will be worth the wait.  And every day it gets more and more realistic as I see this bump continue to grow.  How is it possible that there is a little canteloupe inside of me??!!

Please disregard the pale skin (you'd never know I live in 110-degree Phoenix).  A rare dog sighting in the background (they hate having their picture taken) 


No comments: