Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Weflens!

It only took 7 years but the day finally arrived and oh-what-a-perfect-day it was! Jaq- you never looked better! Andy...what a stud! It's amazing how you blink your eye and everything changes. I swear Jaq was a foot and half shorter than me with a kido belly just yesterday... where did this stunning bride come from?! Here are some snapshots:


Where: The Valley Ho (Yayyerrr)!
Bridesmaids: Eight (plus a junior!)
Colors: Black, Fuscia, Red & Lime Green (sooo awesome)
Number of people from our Middle School: Lost track at 42... seriously
Favorite Moment of Mine: A stolen moment - watching Jaq and Andy see each other for the first time on the first day of the rest of their lives! The moment was perfect (at least what I could see of it through the tears that were streaming down my face!).

Now for the real snapshots!
I LOVED her dress (also love the bride...)



www.Bestbridalpartyever.com/holymolytherearesomanyofus!



Have you ever seen a better candy table? They had sixlets....I haven't seen those in like 18 years!


This may be one for the books! How precious is this moment?!


What would a wedding be without a round of shots? Or maybe three rounds... also, there were 21 shots poured in this picture, just in case you were counting...

No comments: