Ahhhhh yes. The passing of the bachelorette sash. There comes a time in every woman's life when she get's to done a tiny little black dress with the coveted embroidered title "Bachelorette!" We joined a posse of 11 20-something ladies for an unforgettable trip to Vegas to help Jaq get ready to head down the aisle in style!
It was a lot to ask of us - drinking champagne like it aint to thang, dancing like it was 2001...but we know how to support a friend in need! I walked away with sore feet, baggy eyes, a coarse voice, and some pretty awesome memories. Also, I made $182 at the roulette table (thanks Mags!)
Thanks for such a fantastic weekend Jaq! Congratulations and good luck in T-26 days!
What kind of a blog would this be if I didn't include some pictures of our fine journey...







No comments:
Post a Comment