Friday, October 19, 2012

Maternity...such a blessing!

I know I've stated this before but Ainsley has been SUCH a good little baby in utero.  I seriously could not have asked for an easier 9 months of carrying this little one.  Aside from a few standard symptoms here and there I have been able to fully function in my work, family & personal life just as I did before.  Do I miss having normal sized feet & legs (yes), and do I miss a nice big glass of wine with my delicious steak dinner (mmm, hmm), or being able to wear most of the clothes in my closet (yep!).  But knowing that we are 2 weeks away from meeting our daughter makes it all worth while. 

Originally I wasn't going to participate in Maternity photos; however, I think it was the fact that 30 was looking me straight in the eye and knowing that one day she may like to be able to see what she looked like "in Mommy's tummy" I decided to give it a go.  Thanks to our awesome friends Keri & Jason we were able to snap a few pics at the cabin for my birthday weekend :)  Below are just a couple of shots from the weekend.  In retrospect I am glad we did this...who knows what I'll look like the next time around...



Love this one with cute little Lincoln.  She had to jump into say hello :)


Yes, believe it or not fall does happen in parts of AZ.  The colors are fun in this one.

No comments: