Ahh, this bump isn't much of a "bump" anymore I am sorry to say. Except for a couple of pairs of forgiving pants that are still hanging in there I can officially no longer zip up most work skirts/pants. According to the doctor I am 23" from top to bottom. Yikes! Which makes prolonging the functionality of your existing wardrobe harder and harder to accomplish every day. Which also means my outfits are becoming more and more "creative..." or should I say "desparate?"
BUT - leave it up to a little piece of elastic to save the day! Can't zip up your skirt? No problem! Grab a belly band :) Button pops off when you try to button your pants? Don't sweat it! Grab a belly band! Save for the bare bellies being desplayed below here is a fine demonstration of it's convenience. See how they are all smiling and happy? It's because they know they can still fit into those glorious "normal" outfits at least a week or two more...

No comments:
Post a Comment