Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apple Season!

We have a TON of apples this year! Mike's uncle has moved in up north and has brought quite a lot with him (see baby goats below...). He created a special fertilizer for the apple trees this year and they are HUGE! We had a blast picking some last weekend. Can't wait to make that delicious apple pie mentioned in my previous post. I wonder if I can make my own apple-tini mixture?? ;)


Love that this little apple was just hanging by itself.  Also love the aged redwood background - so chic, right?  haha

What did I tell you about the fertilizer?!  So pretty and very delicious!

One of the trees - there are 4 more where that came from!

Yes, these are 3 little goaty ladies.  They are pygmies - they are almost full grown and they just sit there and baaa at you.  But they are very cute. Not pictured: 8 hens, 4 roosters, several bunnies, and a handful of relatives. Yes, we have an Orcutt farm :)

No comments: