Hasta luego 2010! Bring on the new year!
Now, in all honesty I really can appreciate all of the things I experienced in 2010. We got to travel to so many new places, thanks to fun weddings and our trip to Mexico in the fall. We experienced one of the WORST recessions ever, which taught me to learn how to live like a squirrel and save! save! save! We welcomed our little rascal Murpha into our home - the jury is still out on him but so far we have decided to keep him around. Mikey got a raise and won three trials (woohoo!) and I upgraded to Sales Assistant at the office and sold my first building! All in all we are extremely blessed with many memories and experiences during what could have been a very tumultuous year.
Mikey & Grant listening to awesome Mexican band play American cover songs.
Amelie kept asking where Julie & "her prince" were all weekend - they were BFF's!
Hellooooooo bonfire on the beach!
All the men playing with fireworks.
While the ladies sip champage!
Happy New Year eveyone! Hope 2011 is the best year yet!






No comments:
Post a Comment