The glorious 2009 wedding season has finally come to an end - and what a joyful year it was! Past posts will detail life & love for the Weflen's the Crones and now we can add the Jana & Pierce weddings to our list! We traveled back to beautiful La Jolla for a fun-filled Polish festival, courtesy of Luke & Ora then the following weekend jetted off to Dallas to wish Lizzie & John a happy honeymoon! Some pics detailing the fun:
The Janas!
The Jana Reception took place at a new Scrips Event Center right on the beach - it was modern & beautiful!


We ran into these two hotties- they were a blast! You should have seen the guy on the Polish dance floor- arms over his head, jumping up and down.... cutting-a-friggin-rug.
The Pierce Wedding!
Boom, boom everybody loves Theta! Lizzie gave her favorite ladies these yellow roses during the wedding ceremony- it was something I had never seen before but I loved it!
The bride and groom- just married! So sweet...
Check out Roeder's hair. If anyone want's their hair done I have started moonlighting as a stylist. Call me. Seriously.
Wedding tally for 2010 (so far): 5!






1 comment:
Jack I have that green dress with the circles - love it!!
Post a Comment